PERSONAL DATA NOTICE
- Your identification details (Name, Surname, RT ID No, Gender) and your contact information (address, telephone, e-mail address) are collected electronically directly from you by means of the membership agreements you have signed within the scope of the membership relationship you have established with our company through our websites, the product and service purchases you have conducted through our websites, the support and contact forms you have filled out on our websites for the management of your requests and complaints are processed in accordance with the respective article of the Law for the establishment/execution of the Agreement, the fulfillment of all our legal obligations, particularly as a manufacturer and seller, and for our legitimate interests, provided that your freedoms are not harmed.
- Again, your identification and contact information along with the details of the product you have purchased is physically received and processed by our company, depending on our title as the manufacturer and warrantor of the product, by means of the technical service forms filled out following the purchase of the products of our company by you in cases where the product is installed or the products are taken to the technical services.
Your Personal Information is processed for the purposes of
- Fulfillment of financial and legal obligations arising within the scope of commercial / contractual relationship
- Execution of procedures and activities required by commercial / contractual relations
- Establishment and execution of Corporate and Individual Membership agreements
- Execution of procurement process of orders
- Procurement of orders and execution of services via the web
- Legal notification of official institutions as required
- Development of our services and products on a customer-specific basis, tailoring of such for customers, conduct of customer satisfaction activities and delivery of gifts to our customers on special occasions within the scope of marketing and promotional activities and promotion of and information about our services, products, fairs and campaigns and communication of commercial electronic messages in this context (based on your consent for commercial electronic communication)
- and may be transferred to our suppliers, business partners, technical services, authorized public institutions and organizations for the same purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS STIPULATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW NO 6698
- learn whether the personal data is processed or not,
- request information in this regard if the personal data has been processed,
- learn the purpose of the data processing and whether this data has been used for the intended purposes,
- know the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred at home or abroad,
- request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation
- request notification of third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred,
- object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of the personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the relevant person,
- request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of the personal data.
ONVO ELEKTRONİK A.Ş. (DATA CONTROLLER)
ADDRESS: ULUS MAH. İSMETPAŞA CAD. NO:7 /1 BÜYÜKÇEKMECE / İSTANBUL
TELEPHONE: +90 212 861 04 04